Saturday, July 21, 2012

中級聽力練習: 訪談林來瘋 (影帶+字幕+翻譯)



休士頓林來瘋英文訪談 (影帶+內)

影帶來源:http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/19/sport/jeremy-lin-houston/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

出處: CNN News

標題:Jeremy Lin brings 'Linsanity' to Houston 林書豪把「林來瘋」帶到休士頓

日期:July 20, 2012

訪談內容

Interviewer
In terms of numbers, in terms of millions of dollars with this contract, what does that mean to a guy that not long ago was crashing on a teammate’s couch?

Lin
Well, it’s definitely….it’s definitely nice to be able to have a job security. I think the thing that I’m really excited about isn’t necessary excess amount of dollars. It’s the fact that I signed a three-year deal, so I get to play this game in the NBA three more years, and at the same time, you know, I don’t think it’s all about money, but I think that at the same time how much they put shows their investment and their belief in you as a player. And you know, I’m just excited for this opportunity to be able to play basketball and to do with this team in this organization.

Interviewer
How do you feel about the opportunity in New York this term?

Lin
You know, I’m very thankful for New York did for me this past year. That’s from the Knicks, to the city, fans. I’m definitely very humble for the support they gave me and my teammates this past year, and now I’m kind of turn the book in the next chapter in my life focusing on how can I help this team, how can we get better, and how can we win, and how can we make the play some kind of moving to the right direction, so we are very very excited to be here.

Interviewer
Have you had time to think and comprehend what happened to you in New York not only a star in the city but worldwide as well?

Lin
Yeh, I mean it’s just crazy to think about. You know, just because I remember so vividly what it was like a year, two years ago. I’m just trying to make a roster, and the blessing that I have been given and the opportunities that have come my way, and you know I’m very thankful for it. Sometimes, I have to kind of remind myself everything that has happened, how much change there has been.

Interviewer
Presume that the spotlight here won’t be as bright as it was in New York. Are you looking forward to that? Maybe being a little low key. Will you miss that energy?

Lin
No, I don’t even know what it’s gonna be like, but I know the fans here. I heard the fans here are very loyal, very crazy. You know, I just think I’m gonna have fun playing here, and you know how it ever been the spotlight is. As long as me and my teammates are having fun playing basketball. That’s really all that matters.

中文翻譯

記者:就數字、數百萬美元的合約而言,這對一個不久前只能窩在隊友沙發上睡覺的人來說,有怎樣的意義?

林:嗯..能有工作上的安全感,絕對是很好的一件事。我想,真正讓我興奮的並非金錢,而是簽了為期三年的合約,所以我才能在NBA3年多的球,同時,你知道的,我不認為這跟錢有關,但我認為球隊的付出顯示了對一名球員的投資及信任。你知道的,我很興奮能有這個機會打籃球,並和這支球隊一起在這個組織努力。

 記者:過去能有機會在紐約打這季球賽,你的感覺如何?

 林:你知道,我非常感謝紐約這一年多來給我的一切,從尼克隊、紐約市、一直到球迷們。我絕對非常謙虛的感謝他們給了我和隊友們這一年來的支持。現在我如同開啟了下一個生命的樂章,專注在如何幫助這支球隊、我們如何變得更好、我們如何取勝、如何走到正確的方向,所以我們非常高興能待在這個球隊。

記者:成了不僅是紐約市而且是全球的明星,你曾有時間去思考和理解這一切到底怎麼發生的?

 林:對啊, 一想起來就覺得瘋狂,因我還清楚記得一兩年前的我過的是怎樣的日子,我一直試著能被選上NBA球員。我很感激我曾有的祝福和機會。有時候,我必須提醒自己曾經發生在我身上的一切,以及它曾起了多少變化。

記者:假定你在這裡的光環不如在紐約那樣,你會期待這樣嗎?也許會變得有點低調,你會想念過去的活力嗎?

 林: 不會,我甚至不知道將來會怎樣,但我知道這裡的球迷,聽說這裡的球迷都非常忠誠、瘋狂。你知道的,我只是覺得我會在這裡開心打球,不管過去的光環如何,只要我和我的隊友們打得開心,那才是最重要的。

No comments:

Post a Comment